Newly arrived in 2021, our luxury accessible pod is situated at the foot of the CYP garden and boasts unrivalled views of Ben Ledi. Like all of our glamping lodges, The Crags Accessible Pod has an en-suite bathroom and its own kitchenette, as well as a covered outdoor seating area, underfloor heating and free WiFi.
- Parking spot at rear of pod with ramp access to the pod itself.
- Wide doorways and a level interior.
- Sizeable wet-room with shower/changing bench, adjustable-height washbasin, Clos-o-Mat toilet and a level-access shower.
- Profile bed (single) in the main bedroom, with ceiling (y-shape) hoist running through to the bathroom.
- Lounge area with seating and a well-stocked kitchenette, including a fridge, hob, microwave, instant boiling water tap and dishwasher. The sofa pulls out into a double sofa bed and an additional zed-bed (fold-out) can be added to accommodate a maximum occupancy of 4.
- Outdoor (covered) veranda with extra seating and table.
We’ve tried our best to provide a good number of photos, so you know exactly what to expect from the pod. However, if there’s anything you’re unsure about please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re always more than happy to provide additional information, so that you can be sure the pod will meet your needs. Wherever possible, we’ll also look to make any required changes to the pod and its layout, so that everything is ready for your arrival.
It's always useful to hear some impartial guest feedback, and we're fortunate enough to have had some previous guests feature us in blog posts or reviews. We list for reviews on our Euan's guide page, whilst you can also read about Claire's visit on her blog 'A Journey in my Wheels' (with an in-depth video showing the inside of the pod) or hear how Quinn and his family found their stay on their blog 'Quinns, trains and cerebral palsy'. If you're looking for more information about the accessibility of some places to visit in the local area, you could try Carrie-Ann Lightley's local guide for wheelchair users or Simply Emma's wheelchair-accessible itinerary around the National Park (Emma's stay at CYP was gifted as part of her package around the park).
The Crags Accessible Pod is now available to book online - you can do so via our accommodation booking engine. There is a minimum stay of 2 nights for this pod. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or require any assistance with making a booking.
As with all of our accommodation, stays are subject to our Terms & Conditions.